Creating and Managing the Operating Entity
By far, the most complex and most critical aspect of the pre opening period of a leisure and entertainment project is establishing the operating entity that will be responsible for taking ownership of the facilities and turning them into a successful business. Because this is a development process, it must begin at the same time as the design process begins. It is important that the key management, who will eventually operate the visitor destination, participate in its development.
A plan is only as good as the skills and experience of the manager of the plan. Skillful management of the entire pre opening period establishes positive momentum for the entire project and creates a single-minded focus toward the opening day. The keys are knowledge and experience, executed with efficient integration, communications and coordination of all elements and disciplines. LEDO provides the leadership, direction, training and coordination of this complex task.
- Organization Structure
- Organization Building Strategy
- Staffing Levels
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Job Classifications and Job Descriptions
- Orientation and Training Programs
- Pre-opening and Operating Budgets
- Operating and Administrative Manuals and Handbooks
- Pre-opening operations activities
- Post-opening Advisory Services